Monday, August 3, 2009

My First Family Vacation at Hilton Head Island, SC

Here are some of the many photos capturing our time at HHI. We were there for two weeks. I got to see the beach for the first time and go swimming. The beach was a little too windy and sunny for my liking. I did like the pool though! Being in the water was relaxing because they made sure it was nice and warm for me. I saw Gregg Russell for the first time and went on the bubblegum cruise. I also went on a boat while everyone went tubing and then got stuck in a big thunderstorm out on a private island. I had no idea any of it was going on because I slept through it all, mommy just told me about it after.

Everyone said I was an angel on vacation. I am starting to be more comfortable and not fuss so much. I also had lots of family there to hang out with which made me happy. On vacation I started smiling a lot more and opening my mouth to try to talk. I have lots to say and am just starting to learn how to make sounds (other than crying). It wont be long until they won't be able to keep me quiet.

Mommy and Daddy were worried about the trip home. On the way down we stopped and stayed overnight in Charlotte, NC. We wanted to make the trip home all in one day. Well, we only had to stop one time for me to eat and I slept the whole way up until the last 4 miles when I decided I REALLY wanted out of my seat right then.
It was a great first vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment