Friday, August 21, 2009

Columbus Zoo & Zoombezi Bay




So Aunt Kathy, Uncle Tom, TJ, Kaitlyn and Kendra all came to visit us for a couple of days. On Thursday we went to the Columbus Zoo. Mommy and Daddy said I was really well behaved. I really liked watching all the different colored fish at the Aquarium! Posted is also a pic of me and daddy, do you see the lion in the background?

On Friday we went to the water park called Zoombezi Bay. Everyone had a really good time. My cousins were all brave and went on some really high water slides. I am too little and will be for a couple years. Daddy did put my feet in the water but it was too cold!! As you can see by my reaction I was mad! We had a really fun time with our family and look forward to doing it again next year when I can do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment