Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Posey Lake in Huron, Michigan




This past weekend Mommy & Daddy took me to their friends house at Posey Lake in Michigan. I don't remember either 3 hour car ride since I slept the whole time. When we arrived there saturday afternoon the weather was overcast and a bit chilly. I went on my first boat ride (a pontoon boat) and took a picture with mom and dad to prove it. On sunday the weather was beautiful and i got to wear my pretty purple bathing suit. We went on another boat ride but this time on a speed boat. The boat rides were very relaxing and they put me right to sleep. Mom and Dad got a quick lesson on wake surfing and gave it a try. They both said it was a lot of fun and couldn't wait to try it again. Daddy thinks he can do it without the rope next time but i doubt it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment